Spectrum shaders are a great addition for most devices that use Minecraft. Unfortunately, only Android users can try such amazing graphics, but in the future the author plans to develop an assembly for Windows 10. Below are screenshots, so you can see for yourself how well the add-on is worked out and detailed.
- Palette of the world
- Bright lighting
- Beautiful and realistic sky
- Shadow (under the blocks)
- Realistic water
- Waves and rippling of water
- Shaking leaves and plants
- Reflection of the sun in the water (sunrise/sunset)
- Fog in the Lower World and the Edge
Day and night shades
The Lower World
- Improved the night, there are more stars
- The water has become more realistic
- Fixed the purple hue of the water
Water before applying the supplement.
Water after application of the supplement.
Changes in the new version
- The night became darker
- There are more stars
- Updated the water
- Improved the color of the water
- Fixed bugs
- Improved the palette of shades