Minecraft PE 1.5.1
Download Minecraft PE 1.5.1 APK for Android with a working xbox live account! A few days later, the developers identified the main errors of the game and released Minecraft PE 1.5.1. You will not see any global changes in this client. The Minecraft Pocket Edition version 1.5.1 contains only a few fixed bugs. Let’s study their full list:
- Fixed the inability to connect to the world generated using a Mixed Package. Don’t know what it is? Below in this article we have sorted everything out.
- Fixed several critical bugs that occur during the game
- Saving inventory after death now works correctly.
- Now the owners of the Nintendo game client will be able to log in to a Microsoft account without any problems
- Moreover, Nintendo owners will not face previously known problems when installing textures in Global Settings.
- Several critical bugs have also been fixed on virtual reality devices
- When uploading in-game worlds to the Marketplace, you will not see continuously pop-up notifications
Let’s look at these changes in more detail. Many people do not know what Mixed packages are. It’s very simple, because they have been in the game for a long time. A mixed package is a texture package that is installed together with an additional world or a set of skins. You can see such Mixed Packages in the Marketplace.
Many Minecraft players use the function of saving inventory after death. This is very convenient, because you don’t have to worry about losing items, right? That is why the developers of Mojang took care of correcting this error in the first place. Unfortunately, there may still be some glitches with this feature, but the Minecraft team is working hard on the game client.