Minecraft PE 22.214.171.124
Developers have released a test version – Minecraft 126.96.36.199 on Android. The update added a new biome, made 19 changes, fixed 28 bugs and added 31 technical innovations.
New biome – Stone Peaks
Generated on the tops of mountains. Appear on the border of warm and cold biomes. For example, when moving from the Jungle to the Snowy Peaks.
- Warm variant of Snowy and High Peaks
- Covered with Stone and Gravel
Made 15 changes. Most important:
- Fixed the vegetation in the Mountain Meadows
- Drip formation is generated only in the Karst Cave
- Dropper traits only appear in the Karst Cave
- Infested block is generated under the new Mountains
- Clouds are now at level y=192
- Changed the location of biomes, river sizes and landscape shapes
- Trees in swamps grow deeper in water
- Deep shale is generated at lower levels
- Fixed incorrect colour of blocks on Maps below level zero
- Cave Vine is not generated on the surface
- Cave Vine can grow down below level zero
- Fixed the mismatch of Villages to the biome
- Made like in Java snapshot
- Elements of Mountain biome
- Ore distribution
- Spawning frequency of mobs in mountains and caves
Added 4 new features. Read more:
- Hives are generated by entering north in Minecraft
- Improved the creation of Maps by Mapmakers
- Armour is no longer displayed on Bandits and Raiders, but the effects remain
- More mobs will spawn in the Upper World caves
There is a problem that the developers have already noticed: bee nests are generated too often.
Added 31 technical changes for addon development. Important:
- Mobile devices (ARMv7) now support the Render Dragon graphics engine
Xbox + Servers
- Working Xbox Live
Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.
- Working servers without Xbox Live
To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.