BlockLauncher for MinecraftBedrock allows you to modify the game using ModPE add-ons. This program is known to every player. With its help, you can install a script, fix the game in safe mode, configure the interface.
Sometimes BlockLauncher is required for other applications to work, for example, Toolbox.
- Installing mods, ModPE scripts
- Installing maps, skins, textures, shaders
- Minecraft PE Safe Mode – emergency shutdown of all mods
- Adding an IP server to the game (Multiplayer)
- Shooting video in the game
Be careful when activating mods using BlockLauncher. You can mess up the client, in which case you will have to reinstall the game. Sometimes it happens that some mods are incompatible, so do not install several add-ons at once.
For BlockLauncher to work, the full version of Minecraft must be installed on the phone.
View all comments