MCPELIFE.COM / Download / MCPE 1.21 / Minecraft PE 1.21.2
Minecraft PE 1.21.2

Minecraft PE 1.21.2

Release version MCPE 1.21.2.02 for Android. Get it for free

9.07.2024

17

Download Minecraft PE 1.21.2 APK for Android with a working xbox live account! The developers have released the full version of Minecraft 1.21.2.02 on Android. In this update, only 4 bugs with Trial Spawners and Vault have been fixed.

A small hot fix with an improvement in the operation of two types of Trial Spawners and an update of the Vault drop in Minecraft.

Fixed the errors

Fixed 4 bugs. More detailed:

  • Objects picked up by them fall out of the mobs of the Ominous Spawner
  • A rare drop from an Ominous Vault drops out with an 80% chance, instead of 20%
  • Items in old worlds drop out of the Trial Spawner
  • For added @minecraft/server-ui beta, added the UIManager class and the UIManager object
4.21/5
Download Minecraft 1.21.2.02

Xbox + Servers

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

Download

[839.65 MB]

Xbox + Servers - Without music

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Cut music to reduce file size

    More detailed

    Cut out music to reduce the weight of the game. Everything works as before, there's just not some music.

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

Download

[246.49 MB]

Clone with Xbox Live support

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Cloned assembly

    More detailed

    A clone is a game client that can be installed simultaneously with the main client. You can install two Minecraft at once.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

Download

[839.66 MB]

Clone with Xbox Live support - Without music

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Cut music to reduce file size

    More detailed

    Cut out music to reduce the weight of the game. Everything works as before, there's just not some music.

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Cloned assembly

    More detailed

    A clone is a game client that can be installed simultaneously with the main client. You can install two Minecraft at once.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

Download

[246.51 MB]

Version for arm64-v8a

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

  • Support for arm64-v8a architecture

    More detailed

    Option for processors on the arm64-v8a architecture. If you don't know what it is, chances are you want the regular version.

Download

[848.98 MB]

Version for arm64-v8a - Without music

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Cut music to reduce file size

    More detailed

    Cut out music to reduce the weight of the game. Everything works as before, there's just not some music.

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Working servers without Xbox Live

    More detailed

    To log in to the server, you no longer need to log in to your Xbox Live account. You can simply change your nickname and start the game on the server.

  • Support for arm64-v8a architecture

    More detailed

    Option for processors on the arm64-v8a architecture. If you don't know what it is, chances are you want the regular version.

Download

[255.83 MB]

Version for x86

Version 1.21.2.02

  • Working Xbox Live

    More detailed

    Free login to your Xbox Live account is available. No restrictions.

  • Support for x86 architecture

    More detailed

    Support for the x86 architecture is needed for phones based on Intel processors and for playing on emulators. If you don't know what it is, chances are you want the regular version.

Download

[852.08 MB]

Video
Subscribe
Notify of
17 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments