MCPELIFE.COM / Download / MCPE 1.21 / Minecraft PE 1.21.2 (iOS Only)
Minecraft PE 1.21.2 (iOS Only)

Minecraft PE 1.21.2 (iOS Only)

Release version MCPE 1.21.2 for iPhone. Get it for free

9.07.2024

5

Download Minecraft PE 1.21.2 IPA for iOS, iPhone: a new hotfix is now available to address some of the top issues that have been encountered since the 1.21 update.

Features and Bug Fixes

  • Ominous Trial Spawner: Mobs spawned by Ominous Trial Spawners now drop items they picked up (MCPE-182630)
  • Ominous Vault: Rare loot now has 80% chance of dropping, instead of 20% (MCPE-180654)
  • Trial Spawner: Fixed issue with Trial Spawners not ejecting loot in older worlds (MCPE-182758)

Experimental Features

  • API: Added UIManager class and uiManager object to @minecraft/server-ui beta
4.23/5
Download Minecraft 1.21.2

Original (IPA)

Version 1.21.2

Download

[819.18 MB]

Video
Subscribe
Notify of
5 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments