Minecraft PE 188.8.131.52
Download Minecraft PE 184.108.40.206 APK for Android with a working xbox live account! Fixed bugs on Android devices, improved performance, fixed bugs, made new changes. Read more about everything below.
The official version 220.127.116.11 upset players who like to play on servers. Not being able to play online is a serious mistake that Mojang is well aware of. The bug has not been officially fixed, but we are publishing an exclusive file with working servers.
A total of 29 bugs have been fixed. We have worked through the list and identified the main points – important and not so important. Lists of changes:
Of high importance
- Performance has been worked out, the game has been accelerated
- Optimized animation
- The game does not crash after using the /execute command
- Fixed a bug after exiting the game over the network
- Light bulbs with a lighting strength of 16 and above no longer cause a crash
- Fixed a bug causing damage to worlds
- Fixed a bug that caused the Anvil to not repair tools
- Farmers in the village are harvesting properly again
- Floating in a 1-block-high tunnel, you won’t get stuck anymore
- Weak devices now support new Music Block sounds
- The drawing of the map is accelerated if the player is in flight
- Added a hint that allows you to configure the safe area of the screen
- Treasure chests no longer appear in villages
- If standing on the edge of the block, the player stops sneaking, he will not fall
- Fixed sounds from arrows underwater
- Fixed achievements related to food
- Turtles and Tropical fish no longer swim to the bottom of the sea
- The villagers are now properly hiding during the Raid
- The parrot on the shoulder is displayed correctly
- Fixed the distance between the “Feedback” and “Save and exit” buttons in the pause menu
Another well-known problem that will be solved soon: custom skins do not work in the game. The developers promised that they would fix it.
Innovations for map makers. New templates and rules are already known. New version format, additional requirements. From the point of view of an ordinary player, nothing has changed.